January 9, 2019
- In the News: The United States Department of Justice has contracted with Associated Services to manage local process servers in the Washington DC area in order to ensure proper service of process for their Civil and Domestic Violence units.
- In the news: The Attorney General's Office in New York selects Associated Services to manage their nationwide process service!
September 15-16, 2017
- Speaker Event: 2017 ESAPA Education & Leadership Conference: CLE Session "Practical Solutions for Managing Process Servers"
March 29, 2017
- In the news: 4 Ways Legal Processes are Impacted by Technological Innovation, HG.org Legal Publications and Articles
February 28, 2017
- In the news: Anticipate the Future - How Lawyers Prepare for Technological Innovation - Part Two, Bar Reporter, Volume 62, Number 2
January 20, 2017
- In the news: Anticipate the Future - Will Lawyers be Replaced by Robots?, Bar Reporter, Volume 62, Number 1
November 21, 2016
October 31, 2016
- In the news: 12 Things that Impact the Quality of Your Law Firm Brand, Bar Reporter, Volume 61, Number 5
October 4, 2016
- Speaker Event: Eliminate Headaches From Improperly Served Papers
September 8, 2016
- In the news: Why Outsource Your Legal Service of Process?